Third Trimester To-Do List
- Keep track of your baby's activity.
- If you plan to return to work, make your final daycare choice.
- Take a car seat safety class, buy a car seat, put it in the back seat of the car, and practice using it.
- Attend childbirth or refresher childbirth classes for second-time around (or more) parents.
- Attend an infant care class.
- Attend "Breastfeeding Preparation" class.
- Practice relaxation and breathing techniques with your labor companion.
- Schedule a nursing bra fitting (Because breast changes often continue throughout the third trimester, the last 4 weeks of pregnancy are the best time for this.)